Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

And I'm like... Argh!

Hey lovelies.
I know it's been a while. 1 month and 4 days, if I counted it correctly.
First, I would like to apologies. I have no good reason for being so weak, and no good reasons for bailing on you girls!


There's just not a nice way to say this... Truth is, I broken my SGD-diet on day one. So I figured I would wait a day or two, 'till I had something nice to write about. That just never happend.
After a week, I was ready to write again, so I sat down in front of my computer (NOT a laptop!), I turned on the screen, it lightend up for two seconds, and then... Shut down. Died. Completely! ARGH!!!!
It still hasn't been fixed, almost a month later. I just can't afford a new one :(
So I've gotten my old, stinking, crappy laptop set up in our office-room-thingy now. I should be able to write a couple of times a week.


I'm so very, very sorry for letting all of you beautiful girls down.
I'd like to specially apologies to KianaKat, who commented on my last entry, and asked if I wanted to be Ana buddies. Of course! I would love that! I'm so, so, so sorry I didn't saw it! I really hope you read this shit :(
And of course, to all of you who stuck to the SGD-diet, while I was so pathetically weak! I swear to god, I'll never let you girls down again!




So, I'm back, both on here and on track, and I started the ABC-diet yesterday. I've done it before, I know it's hard, but I have to do it. I just have to. And so far, I'm doing well. There's one positive thing.
Another one is, that though the last month has been like a roller coaster ride, I started the ABC weighing exactly the same as I did, last I updated in here. That's nice.


I'll never forgive myself for the last months absence in here. All I can do is hope that you girls forgive me. Eventually.
A lot of things has happened. But nothing important. Nothing about me. I'm just the same as I was the last time I wrote in here. Gosh, I'm just so, so sorry girls! :'(


I have no idea what to tell you. I've read all the blogs I follow, though not commented anything. Forgive me for that, but I'm so bad at writing comments. But believe me, I've read it. I haven't done anything else all day. I've missed all this so much. I never realized how much it meant for me, how hard it is to go without it. I wasn't able to eat right more than 5 days in a month! And even that was bad. I'll never have to bother with that again. I promise I'll never be that weak again. I'm so sorry ("yeah, we get the point, thank you ._."). I'll never be able to say it enough times!



So, I guess that's it for today. I promise, promise, promise I'll write tomorrow! And monday. The whole next weak, I promise!


Stay strong lovelies!
I hope you can all forgive me.
- Bella 

No comments:

Post a Comment