Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A new tomorrow

So, we had the Danish Melody-Festival yesterday, it's like, the biggest songcontest of the year. The headline is the tittle of the song which won. I don't really know if I like it. It has this annoying, yet very catchy melody. And the lyrics. Very, very beautiful.

Come on boys, come on girls
In this crazy, crazy world
You're the dimonds, you're the pearls
Let's make a new tomorrow
Come on girls, come on boys
It's your future, it's your choise
And your weapon is your voice
Let's make a new tomorrow
Today

I don't know. It just touches me, somehow. Makes me think of you guys :)


So. My life sucks right now. I weighed myself this morning, though it's not monday. Just a bad habbit. And it was wrong. Very wrong. I have put on sooo much weight!
At least, I'm starting the SGD tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it. I 100% believe that I can do it without cheating, not even once. If I just stay as hap, and super motivated. And that's what I've got my Blogger-account for. Inspiration. Motivation. You girls always heps me out. I can so do this.
I'm aiming for loosing at least 7-8 kg/15,4-17,6 lbs. I can do that. I've lost more before, in less than 30 days. I've also gained half of it back, of course. But that was due to a, a bit too merry christmas. Christmas's far away now. So I'll do better this time. I have to. I will.

I'm reaaally not looking forward to going back to school. 2 years and 4 months, and it'll all be over. Then I can go out and study some more. But at least, as an education. I don't need all those stinking classes that I really can't figure out! Bye to maths, physics, chemistry, geogreaphy and so on. Goood, please let time go by just a liiittle faster, please?


Well girls. I'm gonna go feel sorry for myself some more.
Think thin, pretty ladies.
- Bella

3 comments:

  1. omg i'm doing SGD tomorrow too! i'm here if you need me. good luck and cheer up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me. Following you right back!

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey. Good luck on you're diet. I hope you feel better soon. And just wondering if maybe you wanted to be ana buddys. I just started reading your blog and I just started blogging. But from your stats we are close to the same weight and you seem very insightful. Just an idea, go ahead and ignore me if you arent into it. Good luck to you anyway.

    you can do it,
    stay strong.
    <333

    ReplyDelete