Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I can do it

This morning was... Well, shitty if you ask me. But thinking about it: it was not good, but it wasn't that bad. 820 calories. Which will more than do for the rest of the day, thank you!

I'm really worried about tonight. Me and some friends (I think we're gonna be 8 in total, including my boyfriend) are having this video night. Everyone is gonna bring snacks and a couple of dvds, and then we're gonna wath them untill the sun rises. Of course Im afraid I'll be the weak one, who falls asleep first again. But my real problem is the snacks. Crisps, chocolate, candys, cake, soda... I must not touch any of that nasty stuff! Especially after eating so much this morning.
Gosh, I hate it! I wish I could just be normal, and eat like a normal person, without fearing to gain weight, or look greedy, or feeling ashamed. I wish everything about me was just... Normal.


I've got to get myself together. I've got to believe more in myself, trust myself that I can be around people who eats, without eating their junk mysel. Why shouldn't I? Yes, I've been weak before. But that's the wonderful thing 'bout evolution! We keep envolving!

I've decided not to eat util monday morning. By then, I will have a slice of rye-bread. I'm not sure if yu know what that is, since it's a scandinavian type of bread. It's made from rye, and is very rough. A 50 g. slice only contains 100 calories, and it fills you up very good. Sometimes I hate the taste of it, cause honestly it can get a bit boring, put sometimes I actually enjoys it! Does anyone else feels this way about some kinds of food? Or is it just me being a weirdo?

Rye-bread ^

I guess that's it for now.
Stay strong, all of you beautiful girls out there!
Know that you are never alone.
- Bella

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your lovely comment. stay strong! i'm fasting til monday too so we can together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with all the snacks and candy at the movie night! Of course you are strong enough: if you believe you can do something, you'll find a way. I LOVE rye bread, by the way. I'm pretty sure it doesn't taste exactly the same as the one you have, but we have something very similar to it at home; it's a love-hate relationship thou. Sometimes I crave it and sometimes I can't even look at it.

    Good luck again and- keep us posted!
    Lots of love,
    Lu.

    ReplyDelete