I'm very honored! This is the first time something like that has happened to me :D
Okay, so it goes like this:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them.
1. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU ELLE! Again :)
- I live in a very small country in Scandinavia, Europe. We are very different from America in a lot of ways. Our taxes are huge (more than 50%), but we don't have to pay anything for going to school, the hospital/the doctor, and until we're 18, the dentist neither. There are tons of other things, but I honestly can't write all of them here. That would just take forever. You should google it. Honestly, we're worth the time! :)
- I have the worlds best boyfriend. We've been together since June 10th 2008. He's is everything to me, and he is more important than anything, even becoming thin. I would give my life for him without thinking about it for a second! He's very bad for me in a lot of ways, but I'd say the good stuff weighs up the bad.
- This is going to fuck you up real good: I'm almost 17 years old, and I'm in 1.g on Køge Gymnasium. Yes, fucked. But our schools are different, too. We go to kindergarten for 3 years, between the age of 2 or 3 - 5 or 6. Then, we spend at least 10 years in a public school. After that, some choose an education as contractors and so, some take another year in the public school, or some go the Gymnasiums. There are 3 different kinds of gymnasiums, and under those, there are 2 different kinds of getting educated too. We are a very fucked up nation, I know. Btw, I suck in school. To lazy, not focused enough. They'll probably kick me out before I'm done :/
- I'm obsessed with the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I just got the 10th yesterday after school, and I read 'till 3:36, though I had to go to school today. I've always been a girls for supernatural stories (Harry potter first, then Twilight, now this). I like how Charlaine Harris doesn't make it all seem so sweet and innocent. The Sookie Stackhouse novels contains so many scenes filled with sex, violence, actually loosing the people you love in battles, dramas, being split between several guys, and all those things that we all know are a part of the real world.
- Hips and thighs are what inspires me the very most, since those are what I long for the most, what I wish the most that I could change about my body. Collarbones, too, inspires me a lot.
- I've always had a talent for writing. Poems, short stories, essays, everything. I've always been good at it, which have helped me a lot in school. It would be an absolute dream for me if I could ever get a book published, and I have decided that this dream is going to find place before I die. I just won't die before I have a book on the shelfs!
- I'm addicted to sparkling drinks. Energy drinks and light soda's at the most, but honestly anything satisfies me. I need it, I crave it constantly. I drink at least 1l. a day, every single fucking day. I don't know what it is about the sparkles that I need so much. But I do. And I love it. I can't give that up, ever!
3. In no particular order, of course:
Joana from Pro Ana: My Struggles with and Acceptance of Ana (http://acceptingana.blogspot.com)
Kia from The Loosing Cycle (http://kianervosasworld.blogspot.com/) My fellow Dane :)
Molly from Skin, Bones and Ana (http://annaxoskinnyxo.blogspot.com/) The first Pro Ana blog I followed.
Thin_Envy from Thin, Love & Other Sacrifices (http://thinloveandothersacrifices.blogspot.com)
Elle from Working on it (http://elle-usivedream.blogspot.com/) Who also nominated me.
Olivia Lee from Count My Bones (http://countmybones.blogspot.com/)
Starving Artist from Crazy is better when we're crazy together (http://imwithana.blogspot.com/)
Annie from Encounters with Ana (http://encounterswithanaproana.blogspot.com/)
Unknown from Fighting To Be Me (http://tryingtoact.blogspot.com/)
Bella from Long Way To Skinny (http://bellawillbethin.blogspot.com/)
4. I will do that as soon as I finish posting :)
With that done, I have to admit. I'm a terrible, weak, stupid person. But I will get better. I promise.
I'm not going to write anymore today, since there's probably more than enough to read already.
Stay strong, all you beautiful strong girls out there!
I appreciate y'all more than I can ever say :)