Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Roskilde 2011

Hell yeah.
So, I'm home :)
Damn that was great.
I mean, I ate like a pig, and I've proberbly gained more than I'd thought posible.
But man, what an awesome experience!

The orange stage :)

The best thing?
My Chemical Romance played yesterday, and I was, like, right at the front. Like, up by the gate and such. It as so awesome! They were so cool. And Gerard was very... Naughty. There's no other way to say it. Damn! He kept making all those sex moves, and one time, he actually went down on all four, and starting doing, like, a sex-kitten move or something. It was very weird, and I loved every moment of it!

It was also very hot, and therefore, very sweaty. We were in line for 2 hours before the concert, and then theey played 1½ hour. The sun was straight down on os, it was hot as hell, and we were standing were close, jumping up and down. Plus, my #¤%& boyfriend forgot to pack the sunscreen. So now I am red, sore, tired, I smell bad and sweaty, and I've gaind, But I'll wait a couple of more hours until I cry about all those things. It was so great :)

This picture is from the actual concert. LOVE! <3

On saturday, I'll leave for Bulgaria with my family and the boyfriend. We'll be gone for 2 weeks, and I will not be able to update in all of that time. I'm so sorry lovelies. Don't ver think that I'm forgetting about you! I am not, trust me. I'm just tanning, laying in the pool, walking around some exotic towns and enjoying the sun. Nothing big, lol.

So, lovelies. I'll write you tomorrow,m and I gues I have to let you know what the scales says by the morning. Damn, I really don't want to do that. Well, there's no turning back now, no way to change what already has been done. But I swear, after living like a pig for the last week, I'm completly curred for all my cravings. I'll be satisfied for a looong time. See, you can always find something positive about the bad stuff, right?

Well lovelies, I'll write you tomorrow.
'Til then, think thin and stay strong!
- Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment