Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Remembering Norway (Home sweet home)

First of all, I'd like to use a few lines for remembering Norway and the tragedy happing there this Friday. I feel so sorry for everyone in some way invoveld with this. I pray for the families, friends, classmates, and everyone who've lost someone they loved, someone they held dear, someone the carred for, or someone they just knew.
I still can't believe it has really happend. My heart goes out the everyone left behind, the surviveours, and all the young souls who are now safe in heaven. May you rest in peace.



R.I.P. Amy Winehous, as well. 27 years. Dear god, have mercy.


Well, I'm finaly home.
I won't say it's been bad. But the whole time I was there, I just longed for home, for routines and everyday life. I didn't like being there. It's so much nicer here.
Bringing the boyfriend was absolutely a mistake, a huge one. He was just sad, or tired, or plain not-carring the whole time. He kept dwelling in the past, kept sulking, and when he was in a good mood, he would play on my brothers PSP. Fml.

I'm so sick of him. I'm so sick of him never changing, no matter how many times I cry my eyes out in front of him. I'm sick of being the strong one, sick of having to forgive every fail of his (and believe me, he's got quite a few ones) and I'm so sick of being with him. I know it ain't supposed to be this way. This can't be love.
I guess I just need a break.

Well, besides him, it was... Okay, I guess.
I wrote down everything I ate, and I managed to eat healthy about half the time. I'd actually lost 1,8 kg/3,9 lbs while down there, though I do feel I could have done better in the food department.
We went paragliding, and we tried something else, where you sit on this kind of round plasticboat, and there's handles you can hold on to. Then you get dragged behind a speedboat. I have no idea what it's called, and I don't have the pictures on my computer yet. I'll show you when I can. It's was really fun :)

Me and the boyfriend, paragliding :)

Besides that, nothing interesting really happend. It was just a regular family vacation, and that's it.
I've gotten really tan. That is, really tan for me. Which means I no longer look like a vampire, just a regular human being. Haha :)
God, I've missed you so much lovelies!
Now you all tell me, how've you been doing while I was gone? As soon as this is posted, I'll start reading all your blogs, catching up on everything. Which is just about now I'll do that.

I hope you're all well lovelies.
I'm very much looking forward to read all of yours' blogs!
Stay strong pretties, and I'll be back tomorrow.
'Til then, lots of love!
- Bella 

1 comment:

  1. I know. RIP to all of them. Such a sad time for all their families.

    Ahh I always look like a vampire! Or just ill from being so pale but I hate tans on myself. Love them on others though.

    x

    ReplyDelete