Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tomorrow is day 1.

Everything I have done so far is gone. Forgotten. Meaningless...

Tomorrow is day 1 of ABC.
Tomorrow is day 1 of fasting and restricting.
Tomorrow is day 1 of no more purging.
Tomorrow is day 1 of excessive exercising.
Tomorrow is day 1 of no more meat, bread and pasta.
Tomorrow is day 1 of being better in the school.
Tomorrow is day 1 of my diet.
Tomorrow is day 1 of my quest for perfection.

And this time, I will not fail!

---

Weigh-in tomorrow (FMAKLGNAKGSJDGNSDFGN!) plus a REAL post. Promise!

4 comments:

  1. this makes me stare at it and feel so motivated to change my own life. <3 i hope youre doing well baby. that beginning part of the post is just making me shiver with horrors. :( i feel as if something bad has happened to you. if something did, then please take care of yourself. please. <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are doing well. I've missed you darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me want to run through the world screaming, pulling off my clothes and finally, beating my chest!! And you WILL do it, baby! why? you ask me, why!?

    Because you are mother fucking Bella! thats why.

    I love you babe. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete