Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Blogger is really starting to get on my nerves...

So, I spend 3 days trying constantly to get online. Blogger kept telling me I couldn't, that there were something wrong with it. Then, when I was finaly able to come on, I spend an entire day reading all the entries I'd missed. And yesterday, I'd put on weight. Not very motivating, rigth?But then, today, as I stepped on the scales - I swear, I almost screamed! - because of zumba yesterday, I'd lost fucking 1,1 kg/2,4 lbs EVEN THOUGH I BINGED! Or, can you call it binging when it's been on for a month?

For the first time in a month, I'd lost weight... God, was that just the kick in my ass I needed? I swear, I've never been this motivated before!


In other news, school sucks. I've gotten a warning. If I get any more absence, written or present, I'm gonna get kicked out. Plus, I have to write all the reports I'm missing, which is, like, 10! Fml...
I've already got a plan for next year. There's NO WAY I'm gonna get kicked out of gymnasiet! It's waaaay to important to me! So next year, homework's before everything, even getting thin, loosing weight. I have to be able to get a good job, make some money, live! I can always exercise, fast and stuff when I'm done with my homeworks... God, please help me!


Don't really know what else to write, lol. I've already told you everything going on in my life present. Apparently, not a lot </3
Oh well. Fuck it. I'll just put in a picture and end this.



Goodbye for now lovelies.
Know that you mean the world to me!
I have no idea how I'd get through the day if it wasn't for you :)
Stay strong pretties!
- Bella 

2 comments:

  1. Its' ok lady!!! school is not easy, especially when your consumed by food issues...it's ALL I think about. Hang in there!

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, dearie. You'll lose more weight if you just set your mind to it, and you'll do awesome in the stress of school if you set your mind to that. Just make sure to take some of that mind consuming time and use it for yourself and something you will enjoy, ok? Love you!

    ReplyDelete