Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

New plan! This is gonna be great :)

So, me and my mom sat down yesterday to make a diet plan.
We've come up with 2 sugestions for a day now, and are going find 2 or 4 more.
We're talking a healthy diet. A very healty.
It's all about avoiding carbs as much as posible, and only eating small portins of low-cal food.
If my mom counted on the calories in the diet, she would get mad.
Luckily, she doesn't. She's actually very supportive.

I've been obeese my whole life. My parrents have been there all the way, and after I'd tried fighting of the kilos/lbs's for a while, I gave up. And I got HUGE
 When I think back, I'm sorry that I put them through that. The very worst thing is that because I was like that, my sister has becomed like I was too. She is huge, even hugeer than I was back then. She 12, and weighs around 65 kg/143,3 lbs.
She did what I do, because even though she's never realized it, she's spent her whole life being me. Now she's gigantic because of me, and fighting to loose weigh. Since I've gotten my shit together, she woke up and realized how big she was. By then it was too late. I'm sorry Amanda. Forgive me, I love you.


So now, my parrents support every crazy diet-idea I get. Of course, I don't tell them about all of them. But they actually supports me when I come tell 'em "oh, I found a diet I wanny try. AGAIN". They've spend sooo much money on me, because they just want me to loose, and be the happy girl I can be.
If I'm loosing for anyone but me (and Nicolaj) it's them. My whole family's so important to me.
Mostly, I take them forgranded. I don't want to do that anymore. I want to make them proud, so we can all be happy together. And I wanna do it the right way, eating 3 healthy meals a day. As former said, I made a plan with my mom.

Just to get you guys an idea, one of the days sounds like this:

Breakfast:
½ grapefruit
2 dl (6,8 oz) 0.1% yogurt
A very small handfull Bran Flakes to cover it

Lunch:
1 piece of rye bread w. a slice of low fat cheese
1 apple or pear

Dinner:
1 cup soup

Optional snack:
½ banana

Don't know about you guys, but it sounds pretty great to me :)


I believe that I can do this. That I can loose weight fast the healthy way.
I've got to start exercising more. My parrents pay big money eatch month so that I can go to the gym. But I don't. They're totally wasting all their money on me, and I feel bad about it. So I've talked to my mom about getting me on some team exercise, where you have to book a time to be there. It can be zumba, aerobic, step, pretty much everything you could imagine doing in teams. That way, I'd hvae to show up. No lazy ass excuse like "I'll do it tomorrow" or something.


So, as you can all hear, the future (my future, anyway) is looking good. Brighter. Thinner. Healthier. Prettier. I'm glad :)

Stay strong, lovely ladies.
I'll write you tomorrow if I find the time (I'm gonna be hosting a party, so have some preaparations to do :D)
Sorry for my bad-ass spelling on this post. The auto-correctur-thingy doesn't work on this computer, apparently ._.
Smile. Be bright. Be postive!
- Bella

2 comments:

  1. I like the upbeat post. The diet sounds great. Kinda made me want some grapefruit for breakfast! Good luck <3 Nice to hear your parents are so supportive for you. -G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up girly! I know its tough....You can do it!
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete