Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm a slacker (quikie)

Yeah, sorry for not posting when I promised to.
It's not the first time I've done so.

Just wanted to share a quick update to let you know what's goin on in my life.
Which is the same as always. Binging.
My intake today:

1 egg-and-cucumber-sandwhich - 500 calories
1 müslibar w. chocolate - 215

Then the binging began.

1 apricot soda - 250
8 chocolate chip cookies - 1000 (I swear, the bow said so :o )

Fml </3


Good news: 
I stoped binging pretty quick. 8 cookies is not a lot for me. I'm glad. For the first time in a reaal long time, I felt like I had some self-controle hitten inside me. I've missed it so much <3

I'm trying out Zumba for the first time tonight. I'm going with my mom, and she's promised me that it'll be very fun, and that I'll love it. We'll see :)

Another good thing is, I was complaining to my dad about how my laptop was taking 30 minuts to open (no shit :o ) and how the stationary's scrren was dead. I had been unable to do most of my homework for half a year because of that. So, I was complaining about how I needed a new one, but couldn't afford it, and then, without even telling me, he went out to buy a brand new one, one of the really expensive ones with high RAM, lot's of space, webcam included, and a tons of other functions! Wow, I love him. Most of the time... He has his moments <3


Always look at the bright side of life, right?
(Insert Monthy Pyton song here)

Haha :)

So, I guess that's it. See you later ladies (or, write you later? Blog you later? I don't know! xD)
Be beautiful, stay strong <3
- Bella

2 comments:

  1. Ah, zumba sounds great, I've never tried it but it looks really fun! What a lovely daddy you have!

    Love
    /S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a game for zumba class on my Wii. It is super fun! Im sure my down stairs neighbors just LOVE me jumping around like an idiot all the time. Good luck! PS I know about the binging too, I kinda went over board on lunch at work today....
    Chin up!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete