Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

My last words

This will be the very last entry I will ever make on this blog.
I don't know what to say.

So much of my life has gone by with all this shit, and finally, finally, I found the place I belonged. I was supported, loved. I was never alone. I want you all, old as well as new followers, to know how fucking much you have meant to me. I'm so grateful for all the times I've been on here, broken down, and found nothing but love a support in you. You are all amazing persons, and I love you with all my heart.

I'm getting really well loves.
I don't binge, purge or cut any more. I don't always eat right, but I don't punish myself afterwards anymore. I may not always eat enough, but I do eat.
I'm getting better. I really am. I still have bad days, but I've learned to live through them.
I've made a promise to myself. From now on, I'm going to do everything I can to make every day count. Not all days may be good, but there'll be something good in every day from now on.

Take care of yourself girls.
I hope you'll be able to fight through this, to get out to the brighter side, feel the warmth and joy.
I'm wishing the best for every single one of you.

I love you girls,
Goodbye
Take care
- Bella

3 comments:

  1. I always think it's bittersweet when someone leaves the blogging world
    It' sad to lose someone
    But I'm so glad that you are leaving to pursue a better life
    You deserve it
    You seem to be winning the war against your eating disorder and that is amazing
    That gives me hope

    Take good care of you
    Live your wildest dreams
    Keep fighting

    Sending you lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've managed to climb out of the pit of hell.

    Take care of yourself, and remember that no matter what, you are loved.

    Take care of yourself and fly free *Huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. im happy that i HAVE YOU ON FACEBOOK
    im just sad you won't be here anymore :(
    YOU BETTER KEEP ME UPATED LOUISE
    also you're an angel xo an i love you and i hope you stay happy for as long as possible
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete